Monday, February 27, 2012

who has what ?

I spent alot of time in class today tryng to figure out what circulars were in each news paper in the area. I didnt have have like so I started writing down the contact information for a few papers so that I could call and hopefully find out. Luckly I stumbled upon a Blog that lead me to the wesited of the companys that rlease the circulars. I was able to search my zip code on the P&G and Red Plum websites to see which papers carry their circulars. I had to call News America Marketing to find out which ones carry the Smart Source circular. The lady who answered the phone did not seem to be very interested in what I was asking (she was carrying on another conversation with one of her coworkers while I was on the line) but she told me exactly what I needed to know

local paper in the area and their circulars:
Phildelphia Inquier - P&G, Smart Source
Burlington County Times - P&G, Red Plum, Smart Source
Trentonian -P&G, Red Plum, Smart Source
Trenton Times -Red Plum, Smart Source

No comments:

Post a Comment