Thursday, February 9, 2012

mentor meeting 1

I had my first mentor meeting with Mr. Reising today.
Bottom line: I have a ton of research to do.
We discussed all of the things I need to look in to in order to get started. Over the next week or two I have a few goals that I want to accomplish:
  • research coupons
    • how do they work
    •  different types
    • coupon sources
  •  create a letter and contact people who have experience
    • store managers
    • thekrazycouponlady
    • coupon Suzy
    • news channels consumer reports
  • sign up for store rewards programs
  • research store coupon policies
A long term question that needs to be answered is: Who can benefit from couponing?
A long term goal I have is to purchase as many items for as i can for as little money as I can.

I guess I better get to work…

No comments:

Post a Comment