Monday, February 6, 2012

cross journaling..

During cross journaling I interviewed with Danielle and Kim. Both of them were very passionate about their ideas.

Kim is extremely excited about her project. Although she doesn’t her one specific idea that she wants to pursue, she has a lot of different things she is considering doing and she really wants to make a difference in our community. I admire her enthusiasm and passion for making a difference. I hope she doesn’t begin to doubt herself or become disappointed as she anticipates she will. But I can definitely relate to the idea of becoming frustrated during the process if everything doesn’t turn out exactly as planned.

Danielle was looking forward to the end of the process and the finished product. I definitely can relate to that. I cant wait to see what everyone in the class, as well as myself, can accomplish. I think her approach to her idea is very interesting and different. Not many people would think about studying the “social phenomenon” of their idea. Her concerns about not being able to find enough people or people helping for the “wrong reasons” then causing issues, are valid. That’s the nature of working with groups of people, and I think it will be one of the major things she will have to deal with throughout the process. I’m really excited to see what Danielle comes up with and hopefully I’ll be able to get involved!

It was easy to ask questions and get a good sense of their thoughts because they were eager to discuss them. Talking with them about their ideas made me even more excited about my own ideas. I can’t wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment