Friday, February 24, 2012

Mentor Meeting 3

Today I had my 3rd mentor meeting. I spent less time on my project this week than I would have liked to because I was so busy but hopefully next week I will be able to devote more time to it. We talked about my frustration with finding contact information for store managers. I thought it would be easy to find online but since it’s not I’m going to have to spend time calling the stores main lines and asking manager contact information or when the manager is available in store.  I have a list of all the phone numbers I just have to make time to make the phone calls (side note- I hate making phone calls). Since I printed out all of the coupon policies already I'm only going to contact the managers who I want to interview, at the stores I plan to shop at the most. Before I set up interviews I need to come up with the questions I want to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment