Monday, May 14, 2012

Shopping !

today I went to both CVS and Target. During class I first signed out and went to the bank. When I got back I planned out my trips to both stores. Since I had already previewed the deals I didn't take me very long. Mrs. Sardo also gave me a few more inserts today but they were out of order and sort of messy so Ill have to take the time to go through them later. At CVS I planned to buy more protein bars, free body wash and toothpaste. My trip worked out perfectly. I picked up a few other items we needed and was able to bring the cost of the trip down from $26.14 to $9.55 with $2 ECB back for next week. At target I did awesome! I was disappoint because i printed out 3 coupons and left them in the printer at home so there were a few items I planned to get free that I wasn't able to. Despite that I was able to get $14.79 worth of beauty supplies for only $0.96! including 2 nail polishes, a nail clipper, tweezers, eyelashes, and travel size sunscreen! I think this was my best trip yet !

No comments:

Post a Comment