Sunday, May 20, 2012

Kmart and the sunday paper

I never shop at Kmart but it is just around the corner from where I work so I decided to stop by on my way home. There weren't many deals but I was able to get a tube of lipstick for free! I tried to use another coupon that I had printed online but the cashier told me that the store did not except Internet printed manufacture's coupons. I was tired and didn't feel like questioning it so I just stuck to my free lipstick. When I got home I reviewed the coupon policy for Kmart and it says that they except Internet coupons as long as they have a scanable bar code. Maybe it was just that store? Maybe the cashier didn't know the policy? oh well. I picked up the sunday paper and it only included one smart source instert.

No comments:

Post a Comment