Monday, March 5, 2012

Wawa

I tried to contact Wawa today. Of course what I thought would be simple once again wasn't. I went to the website contact page which offered the option of emailing or calling. I sent an email asking what they do with the Sunday papers that are unsold. (They only allowed a response of 160 characters so I couldn't go into alot of detail) Since I said that I would receive a response after 2 days I decided to call as well. I explained what my project was about and asked the same question. The response was the same as the one I received the later today in an email. It states "As we are held privately, our information is proprietary. And information that is shared  publicly on our website at www.wawa.com ". Basically they can't answer my question and they can't give me contact information for anyone that could. It looks like the only way I will be able to get in contact with the over night manager is if I go to Wawa in the middle of the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment