Sunday, March 11, 2012

it doesn't make sense..

Today I picked up the Burlington County Times on my way home from work. When I got home I searched online for subscription rates to see if it would be more convenient and cost effective to have the paper delivered. The news stand price is $1.50, to subscribe for 6 papers a week it cost $2.80, to get Thursday Friday and Sunday it cost $1.50, but to only get the Sunday paper each week it cost $1.75 (rates )... This makes no sense to me. Why would it be cheaper to subscribe for 3 papers a week than for just the Sunday paper and why would the subscription price for the Sunday paper be more than the news stand price? Since I have no interest in reading the paper and there are some weeks when I wont need to buy one Ill just continue to buy them from the store (unless of course i can find a way to get the coupons free).

No comments:

Post a Comment