Friday, April 6, 2012

major fail!

my shopping trip to walmart was a total fail:( I went late last night hoping to have a peaceful trip. First I went to pick up the allergy medicine and the whole shelf was empty. Problem is that the coupon expires on the 8th and since I won't have another chance to get to another walmart I will miss out on the deal. I wanted to get it from walmart because they pay you back for the overage which would have meant I could have made a total of $8 from buying the medicine. The shelf with the bandaids was also completely empty. Moral of the trip is to shop early in to week to make sure the selves are still stocked. I was able to get maybelline foundation regularly $8 for only $2, valasic relish for $0.50, and trial size aquafresh toothpaste for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment